An Evening of Yamuna and Yin
Bring balance to your body.
With Michelle Gregovic ERYT500, YACEP
Yoga On The Brazos
Wednesday, July 31
7 – 9 pm
Hydrate your tissues and bring balance to the pelvis, hips and back.
Over time, when we repeatedly use our body in the same ways, whether in yoga or in sitting at our desk, our fascia can stiffen and become dry, creating chronic tension or even pain.
In this workshop, we will cultivate the yin, or quieter and more yielding quality of your practice. Moving slowly and mindfully with the breath, we will target the deeper tissues of pelvis, hips and spine, as we seek to renew the comfortable space and mobility your body craves.
Inhale, Exhale, Sink and Let Go. Repeat.
Enjoy an evening of fun and renewal:
- A yin approach with long holds and gentle, expansive breathwork
- Renew the myofascial network of the body
- Strengthen the body and calm the nervous system
- Cultivate greater self-awareness
- Ideal for working on scar tissue or old injuries where you carry tension
Eligible for CE hours for Yoga Alliance.